1) Move within 30 days of written notice to the Housing Authority;
2) Leave the unit in a clean and good condition, except for reasonable wear and tear;
3)Housing Authority will be calling you to schedule the final inspection of the vacant unit ten (10) days in advance of the expiration of the vacate notice;
4) Return all unit keys and gate openers to the inspector at the time of the scheduled move out inspection;
5) Pay for repairs, replacements, and cleaning beyond what is reasonable wear and tear;
6) Pay rent for the 30 day notice period if the unit cannot be re-rented prior to the end of the 30 days;
7) Pay rent IN FULL on the first of the month during the 30 day notice period. Rent will also be charged beyond the 30 day notice period until keys are returned to the Housing Authority during regular office hours.
IN ADDITION: Any remaining personal property of the resident left in the unit shall be considered abandoned, and may be disposed of by the Housing Authority according to state law. Resident shall be responsible for all costs incurred by the Housing Authority for such disposal.