Acquired in 6/2004
1901 Paramont Way, Modesto, CA
Paramont Way Apartments centrally located in Modesto, are newly constructed, spacious and all have two bedrooms.
All apartments are carpeted throughout, have fully equipped kitchens, central heating and air and have new appliances. There is ample parking available and a large onsite laundry room.
Current Rent is $695 per month.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- An applicant family is “Eligible” for the program when:
- (1) An applicant is at or below the area Median Income 50% limits as defined by HUD for the corresponding family size to be eligible for the $587 rental amount, or
(2) An applicant is at or below the area Median Income 65% limits as defined by HUD for the corresponding family size to be eligible for the $695 rental amount, or
(3) An applicant is at or below the area Median Income 80% limits as defined by HUD for the corresponding family size to be eligible for the $695 rental amount, or
- An applicant family has passed all of the “screening” requirements
- C. An applicant family with (2) to (5) family members for a 2 bedroom unit.
APPLICANT FAMILY INCOME LIMITS:
Your annual income must fall at or below the area median income limit listed above as defined by HUD and THE MONTHLY RENTAL AMOUNT CAN NOT BE MORE THAN 45% OF YOUR GROSS MONTHLY INCOME.
Section 8 is Accepted
Applications are available at the main office at 1701 Robertson Road in Modesto or an application can be mailed to you by calling (209) 557-2047 and leaving your full name, mailing address (including city, state and zip code), the name of the complex or complexes you wish to apply for and a return phone number.
Application will be accepted by mail only. An envelope is provided with the application.
If you need assistance in filling out your application, contact the Housing Authority’s Community Services Center at (209) 557-2051.
Waiting List: Your application will be placed on the waiting list in order of preference, date and time your application was received by mail. We will begin to process your application immediately. Processing of applications will continue until all of the units have been filled and a sufficient number of eligible applicants is on the “eligible offer list”.